Let’s be honest: These aren’t exactly Nietzsche. They made sense when they were written though.
Specialized for Rubyists.
- Sexp for RubyistsA dialog between a student and his master
- Tailin' RubyImplementing tail call optimizations in Ruby
- When in Doubt, Turn to _why
- BDD with Rspec and SteakTasty Testing Terminology
- On Camping vs Sinatra
- Making Ruby GemsIt's super easy!
- Refinements in RubyMonkey patching for friendly monkeys
- Block Helpers in Rails 3Wherein Rails add their own ERB syntax
- Building a Website with WebbyHow to turn Webby into the perfect blog engine
Small bits of Ruby. Something to chew on. 80% fun, 90% useless.
- Copy PasteAccess the clipboard in IRB
- Exception#continueNever Gonna Give You Up
- MorseMorse code encoder/decoder in Ruby
- NokogirlBecause programmers can't splell
- Chained ComparisonsStealing a nifty Python feature
- Charging Objects in RubyPositive, negative and whatnot
- TributeThis is the greatest and best code in the world
- haiku.rbRuby poems
- SuperIOConvert everything to an IO
Ahh. All of the projects which was once so promising, but is now completely left alone. Who knows if they still work? Who knows if anyone is using them?
- TempleFramework for creating rock solid template engines
- Ruby Fishy EditionA fishy rant about a silly topic